What We Believe
We Believe That Baptist Origins Can Be Traced Back To Christ.
Therefore, we should be able to identify the Lord's churches by their doctrines. The Lord's churches will be teaching today the same ideology as the 1st century churches. The following is a summary of our basic beliefs.
I. The Church
Christ established the church during His earthly ministry. He is the Head and gave it His promise of perpetuity and blessing. (Matt. 16:18, 18:17, 28:20; 1 Cor. 12:28; Eph. 5:23; Col. 1:18)
1. Salvation is received by man through repentance and faith. Repentance is absolutely necessary. This is not just a mental resolution but must be from the heart. (Rom. 10:9-10; 2 Cor. 5:17)
2. Salvation is given by God through His grace, apart from human works or merit. (Eph. 1:6-7, 2:8-9; 2 Tim. 1:9; Rom. 3:24; Titus 2:11)
1. There is only one baptism. (Eph. 4:5)
2. Scriptural baptism is by immersion. (Matt. 3:11-12; Mark 1:5, 9, 10; Acts 8:39; John 3:23; Acts 8:38; Rom. 6:4)
IV. The Lord's Supper
1. Belongs to the Lord. (1 Cor. 11:20)
2. Is a memorial of Christ's death. (1 Cor. 11:24-26)
3. It was given to the church. (Acts 20:7)
4. Church members are to partake. (Acts 2:41-42, 20:7)
V. The Security of the Believer
The believer has been promised eternal life. We are kept by God and not through any works of ourselves. (John 3:16-18, 36; 1 John 2:25, 5:13; Jude 24-25; Rom. 8:35-39)
VI. Duties to Fellow Members
1. To watch over one another in love. (1 Pet. 1:22)
2. To pray for one another. (James 5:16)
3. To aid in sickness and distress. (Gal. 6:2; James 2:14-17)
4. To cultivate sympathy and courtesy. (1 Pet. 3:8)
5. To be slow to take offense, always ready for reconciliation. (Eph. 4:30-32)
VII. Duties to Our Pastor
1. Follow godly leadership. (Heb. 13:17)
2. Pray for him. (Rom. 15:30)
3. Support his ministry financially. (1 Tim. 5:17-18)
4. Do good towards him. (1 Chron. 21-22)
We Believe . . .
That the Bible is God's inerrant, revealed Word of Truth and that one must accept Jesus Christ
as His Son and our Saviour.
Our Aim . . .
To speak where the Scriptures speak and be silent where the Scriptures are silent -- for God's
Word is the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
Our Approach . . .
To further the Kindom of God by praying together, studying the bible together, seeking the lost
and serving together.
All rights reserved 2012
Beulah Missionary Baptist Church
1834 Section Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
Tues - Thurs 10:00-3:00
Phone: (513) 531-7283
Fax: (513) 531-7285
Sunday Service Times:
9:30 a.m. Sunday School
10:45 a.m. Praise & Worship
11:00 a.m. Service Begins
Join Us During The Week:
1:00 p.m. Tues. Bible Study
6:00 p.m. Wed. Prayer
7:00 p.m. Wed. Bible Study